top of page

VA Benefits

VA Approved Flight School

SkyWarrior is proud to offer the use of VA benefits to qualified current and former service members

Approved Courses

  • Instrument Rating 

  • Commercial Rating 

  • Multi-Engine Rating 

  • Fixed Wing Commercial Add-On

  • ATP/CTP 

*Please note that a PRIVATE PILOT LICENSE is not a course you can use your VA benefits for at SkyWarrior*

Using your VA benefits in 3 easy steps

  1. Apply for your Certificate of Eligibility (COE).

  2. Obtain your FAA Class 1 or 2 Medical (see below)

    • You are not able to use any military flight medicals  for VA courses, you MUST HAVE an FAA Medical. If you are participating in the ATP course you must have an FAA Class 1 Medical, for all other flight courses only a FAA Class 2 is required.

    • Click here to be redirected to FAA medical informational site

  3. Complete the SkyWarrior Veterans Informational Bulletin (VIB)

    • The SkyWarrior Veterans catalog is the course overview information, it also explains WHAT THE VA WILL AND WILL NOT PAY FOR.  Please read the bulletin carefully for the course or courses that you are interested  in enrolling in.  

    • Click here to download the SkyWarrior VIB

Additional SkyWarrior VA Information

VA Check Ride Reimbursement
bottom of page